ADMINISTRATIVE LAW & CORPORATE LAW
- Formalities before state, regional and local Spanish Authorities.
- Filing of appeals and administrative claims.
- Administrative proceedings.
- Legalization projects.
- Advice on urban inspections: urban infractions, construction without a license, etc.
- Obtaining Certificate of occupancy and local licenses.
- Representation of the client before all Spanish administrative authorities.
INCORPORATING A COMPANY
Incorporation and winding-up of companies: our team will provide you with advice about all the legal steps to incorporate a company. We will attend the Notary’s office with you and will register the incorporated company with Companies House.
The most common forms of legal entities are limited liability company (S.L.) and corporation (S.A.). It can be a complex a bureaucratic process compared to other European countries, so it is highly recommended to be assisted by our Attorneys who will help you at any stage of setting up your Company.